Hyderabad sources reported that AIMIM President Asaduddin Owaisi said there is a need for all non-Congress and non-BJP parties to come together and hoped TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao will take the victory in Telangana forward by bringing all such parties on a common platform to defeat the saffron party. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said he has his 'grave doubts' about the Congress' capacity to defeat Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
Reportedly he said he had been saying for over a month that TRS would form a government in Telangana. He said "People of Telangana solely backed TRS and they know they have a leader who has delivered this verdict is for KCR to take forward”. Owaisi said "He hopes KCR realizes that he should not now limit himself to Telangana only and he has a very large national role to play and he is sure that with the governance model he gave in Telangana, he will definitely do wonders. Further there is a need for non-Congress and non-BJP leaders to come together to give a new vision, new economic policy KCR has the capacity".
He asked "BJP's important leaders have lost the BJP (Telangana unit) President has lost... what will now Yogi (Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath) say? what will Amit Shah and what will Prime Minister Narendra Modi say".
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls