Hyderabad sources reported that AIMIM President Asaduddin Owaisi said there is a need for all non-Congress and non-BJP parties to come together and hoped TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao will take the victory in Telangana forward by bringing all such parties on a common platform to defeat the saffron party. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said he has his 'grave doubts' about the Congress' capacity to defeat Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
Reportedly he said he had been saying for over a month that TRS would form a government in Telangana. He said "People of Telangana solely backed TRS and they know they have a leader who has delivered this verdict is for KCR to take forward”. Owaisi said "He hopes KCR realizes that he should not now limit himself to Telangana only and he has a very large national role to play and he is sure that with the governance model he gave in Telangana, he will definitely do wonders. Further there is a need for non-Congress and non-BJP leaders to come together to give a new vision, new economic policy KCR has the capacity".
He asked "BJP's important leaders have lost the BJP (Telangana unit) President has lost... what will now Yogi (Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath) say? what will Amit Shah and what will Prime Minister Narendra Modi say".
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?