Hyderabad sources reported that AIMIM President Asaduddin Owaisi said there is a need for all non-Congress and non-BJP parties to come together and hoped TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao will take the victory in Telangana forward by bringing all such parties on a common platform to defeat the saffron party. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said he has his 'grave doubts' about the Congress' capacity to defeat Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
Reportedly he said he had been saying for over a month that TRS would form a government in Telangana. He said "People of Telangana solely backed TRS and they know they have a leader who has delivered this verdict is for KCR to take forward”. Owaisi said "He hopes KCR realizes that he should not now limit himself to Telangana only and he has a very large national role to play and he is sure that with the governance model he gave in Telangana, he will definitely do wonders. Further there is a need for non-Congress and non-BJP leaders to come together to give a new vision, new economic policy KCR has the capacity".
He asked "BJP's important leaders have lost the BJP (Telangana unit) President has lost... what will now Yogi (Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath) say? what will Amit Shah and what will Prime Minister Narendra Modi say".
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?