Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Rashtra Samithi Chief K Chandrasekhar Rao took oath as the state's Chief Minister for a second consecutive term on Thursday. Accordingly the oath taking ceremony took place at 1.25 pm at Raj Bhavan in the presence of Governor ESL Narasimhan, who administered him the oath of office and secrecy. Meanwhile the muhurtham of 1.25 pm was fixed for the oath taking ceremony because KCR reportedly believes in the superstition of muhurtham, vastu and numerology.
Furthermore KCR with Mohammed Mahmood Ali, who served as the Deputy Chief Minister in 2014, also took the oath of office and secrecy. Reportedly Mahmood Ali will retain his position as the Deputy Chief Minister for this term as well. For the oath taking ceremony, all the winning TRS MLAs and the TRS’ friendly party AIMIM’s Chief Asaduddin Owaisi were present.
Moreover KCR disclosed his plans for national politics and reiterated his proposal for a non-BJP and non-Congress Federal Front and further announced that he will extend the 'Rythu Bandhu' scheme, an investment support scheme for farmers, across the country. He added the proposed Front would place before the country an alternate economic model and a new agriculture model. Further he said that the proposed model would give freedom to the country from recurring droughts, end farmer suicides, and transform agriculture through full utilization of 70,000 TMC of water.
100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency Hyderabad sources reported that in a bid to highlight their problems, about 100 turmeric farmers 50 each from Telangana and Tamilnadu, are planning to file nominations as independents from the Varanasi constituency, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking re-election.
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!