Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Rashtra Samithi Chief K Chandrasekhar Rao took oath as the state's Chief Minister for a second consecutive term on Thursday. Accordingly the oath taking ceremony took place at 1.25 pm at Raj Bhavan in the presence of Governor ESL Narasimhan, who administered him the oath of office and secrecy. Meanwhile the muhurtham of 1.25 pm was fixed for the oath taking ceremony because KCR reportedly believes in the superstition of muhurtham, vastu and numerology.
Furthermore KCR with Mohammed Mahmood Ali, who served as the Deputy Chief Minister in 2014, also took the oath of office and secrecy. Reportedly Mahmood Ali will retain his position as the Deputy Chief Minister for this term as well. For the oath taking ceremony, all the winning TRS MLAs and the TRS’ friendly party AIMIM’s Chief Asaduddin Owaisi were present.
Moreover KCR disclosed his plans for national politics and reiterated his proposal for a non-BJP and non-Congress Federal Front and further announced that he will extend the 'Rythu Bandhu' scheme, an investment support scheme for farmers, across the country. He added the proposed Front would place before the country an alternate economic model and a new agriculture model. Further he said that the proposed model would give freedom to the country from recurring droughts, end farmer suicides, and transform agriculture through full utilization of 70,000 TMC of water.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi