According to sources Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) President K. Chandrashekhar Rao said the proposed Federal Front will extend across the country 'Rythu Bandhu', an investment support scheme for farmers currently being implemented in Telangana. Meanwhile a day after announcing that a consortium of regional parties would soon take shape at the national level, Rao told reporters that he would like to replicate across the country what he has achieved in Telangana.
Furthermore on the eve of taking oath as the Chief Minister for a second consecutive term, KCR said he had done the calculations about the funds required for implementation of 'Rythu Bandhu' across the country. He said "It requires Rs.3.5 lakh crore and they will spend it," who has taken the initiative to build a non-BJP, non-Congress alternative. Moreover under 'Rythu Bandhu' launched in April, the Telangana government is providing financial assistance of Rs 4,000 to every farmer per acre per crop.
Accordingly every year, a farmer gets Rs 8,000 per acre and about 57 lakh farmers in the state have benefited from the scheme. Presently the TRS has now promised to increase this assistance to Rs 5,000 per acre per crop. Hence there is no need to keep agriculture, rural development, urban development, health and education with them". Moreover defending his support for demonetization, KCR said it was a good programme but Prime Minister Narendra Modi stopped it midway. "The intention was good behind it but halfway it was stopped."
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?