According to sources Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) President K. Chandrashekhar Rao said the proposed Federal Front will extend across the country 'Rythu Bandhu', an investment support scheme for farmers currently being implemented in Telangana. Meanwhile a day after announcing that a consortium of regional parties would soon take shape at the national level, Rao told reporters that he would like to replicate across the country what he has achieved in Telangana.
Furthermore on the eve of taking oath as the Chief Minister for a second consecutive term, KCR said he had done the calculations about the funds required for implementation of 'Rythu Bandhu' across the country. He said "It requires Rs.3.5 lakh crore and they will spend it," who has taken the initiative to build a non-BJP, non-Congress alternative. Moreover under 'Rythu Bandhu' launched in April, the Telangana government is providing financial assistance of Rs 4,000 to every farmer per acre per crop.
Accordingly every year, a farmer gets Rs 8,000 per acre and about 57 lakh farmers in the state have benefited from the scheme. Presently the TRS has now promised to increase this assistance to Rs 5,000 per acre per crop. Hence there is no need to keep agriculture, rural development, urban development, health and education with them". Moreover defending his support for demonetization, KCR said it was a good programme but Prime Minister Narendra Modi stopped it midway. "The intention was good behind it but halfway it was stopped."
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam