Accordingly online food order and delivery startup Swiggy is looking to tap a new customer base which is students and currently it is experimenting with a handful of educational universities and is working on a business plan that could see its food delivery operations being extended to the university students across the country.
As per report Swiggy is calling it Launchpad and the company is spreading into university campuses and typically third year (the year before the final year of their 4 year engineering course) students will be appointed as Swiggy CEOs for the campus. Meanwhile if the university is integrated with the local town, then the Swiggy CEO would be for the town. Accordingly Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Hyderabad, Lovely Professional University and Chitkara University both in Punjab, are the institutions where Swiggy is currently running this program and by January, Swiggy’s Launchpad may reach around 400 universities.
Moreover Swiggy will
work on the different aspects to be addressed in this program and they will
have to pick as Swiggy CEOs, students with that kind of a flair and bent of
mind. Cycles may have to be used instead of bikes or scooters. Moreover on the
business end, it is also looking at brand tie-ups and roping in payment
channels like Google Pay and PhonePe
100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency Hyderabad sources reported that in a bid to highlight their problems, about 100 turmeric farmers 50 each from Telangana and Tamilnadu, are planning to file nominations as independents from the Varanasi constituency, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking re-election.
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!