After the massive success in the state assembly elections in three states, the Congress party had reached the pinnacle of Glory but within a day, Rahul Gandhi has given an upper hand for BJP. With the declaration of vote counts of Telangana, Mizoram, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh and Rajasthan and Congress emerging victorious in Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh and Rajasthan, the spotlight was totally on Rahul Gandhi and Congress rather than on the Modi lead BJP.
There were days when BJP leaders were abusing and trolling Rahul Gandhi and even senior leaders of BJP used to refer him as pappu and an inexperienced and ineffective leader.
However now Rahul has slipped in selecting CM for the three states, and his sister Priyanka Gandhi had come to discuss with him on the issue and with news spreading that he's all set to seek help from Sonia Gandhi on deciding the CM, BJP has started trolling that he's not got the management skills and political expertise and that's why he's struggling for 2 days.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism