Minister Vijayabhaskar has expressed his happiness stating that just like he guessed, the Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi camp is dismantling itself. He said that the continuous calls from leaders of AIADMK including chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy to call the members of Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi who split from ADMK can come and join back with the mother party is paying rich dividends.
As an indicator of this, members of Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi from Karur have started coming and joining ADMK and now everywhere the union and rejoining of Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi members back to ADMK is happening.
Following Senthil Balaji's return to ADMK, more than 300 members of Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi rejoined ADMK and seeing this, minister Vijayabhaskar remarked that AMMK is getting exhausted and soon everyone will be back to ADMK.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules