After repeated requests for taking leave being denied, an employee has come in an ambulance much to the shock of employer and has asked leave. Babu belongs to Erode Kasbapettai. He lives with his wife Malar Kodi and they have a son and a daughter. He has been working with Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation for the past 5 years as a driver.
As he got unwell two days back his family members had admitted him to a hospital in Mullaparampi and after admitting, his wife Malar Kodi called the Sennimalai transport office and spoke to the branch manager asking for leave for her husband.
However despite Continuous requests he did not accept to give leave and hence she decided to board her husband on the ambulance and took him all the way to the transport corporation office and had given a leave letter and this incident has become a sensation around Erode.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam