After repeated requests for taking leave being denied, an employee has come in an ambulance much to the shock of employer and has asked leave. Babu belongs to Erode Kasbapettai. He lives with his wife Malar Kodi and they have a son and a daughter. He has been working with Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation for the past 5 years as a driver.
As he got unwell two days back his family members had admitted him to a hospital in Mullaparampi and after admitting, his wife Malar Kodi called the Sennimalai transport office and spoke to the branch manager asking for leave for her husband.
However despite Continuous requests he did not accept to give leave and hence she decided to board her husband on the ambulance and took him all the way to the transport corporation office and had given a leave letter and this incident has become a sensation around Erode.
Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter Reportedly the news that actor Vishal was going to get engaged to the daughter of a Hyderabad based businessman began doing the rounds last month. Meanwhile the actor himself, however, remained tight lipped about things, neither confirming nor denying the news. Furthermore putting the rumors to rest, actor Anisha Alla, who had appeared in films like Pelli Choopulu and Arjun Reddy
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found