According to sources Senior YSRCP leaders met Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora in New Delhi on Thursday and they filed a complaint with the election commission about the state of electorate in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile they told the EC that TDP workers were influencing YSRCP supporters in AP in the name of conducting surveys.
Furthermore they also requested the EC to conduct elections in the state of Andhra Pradesh only after verifying and rectifying the voters' list. Accordingly YSRCP MP Vijayasai Reddy, Vemi Reddy, Prabhakar Reddy, Senior YSRCP leaders Mekapati Rajmohan Reddy, Botsa Satyanarayana, Varaprasad, Mithun Reddy were among those present during the meeting.
Moreover after meeting the EC, Vijayasai Reddy met reporters. Reportedly he said that there were four voters registered under the same name in Andhra Pradesh and that more than 35 lakh fake voters existed in AP. Further he also said that it would help if voter cards are linked to Aadhaar cards and also alleged that Chandrababu was preparing to garner fake votes in each constituency of Andhra Pradesh.
PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the goal to make India a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019