According to sources Senior YSRCP leaders met Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora in New Delhi on Thursday and they filed a complaint with the election commission about the state of electorate in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile they told the EC that TDP workers were influencing YSRCP supporters in AP in the name of conducting surveys.
Furthermore they also requested the EC to conduct elections in the state of Andhra Pradesh only after verifying and rectifying the voters' list. Accordingly YSRCP MP Vijayasai Reddy, Vemi Reddy, Prabhakar Reddy, Senior YSRCP leaders Mekapati Rajmohan Reddy, Botsa Satyanarayana, Varaprasad, Mithun Reddy were among those present during the meeting.
Moreover after meeting the EC, Vijayasai Reddy met reporters. Reportedly he said that there were four voters registered under the same name in Andhra Pradesh and that more than 35 lakh fake voters existed in AP. Further he also said that it would help if voter cards are linked to Aadhaar cards and also alleged that Chandrababu was preparing to garner fake votes in each constituency of Andhra Pradesh.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue