Accordingly there were several fat weddings this year in India Deepika-Ranveer, Priyanka-Nick Jonas, Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja. Presently one of the most talked about and undoubtedly the one which takes the cake is that of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal. Meanwhile she is the only daughter of business tycoon and India’s richest man Mukesh Ambani. Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal tied the knot in a lavish but traditional ceremony at the Ambani resident Antilia in Mumbai.
Furthermore reports doing the rounds suggest that Bollywood biggies who shook a leg at the wedding will be paid a whopping amount. Meanwhile each superstar who danced at the sangeet was paid a hefty price for making their presence felt at the celebrations. Reportedly Mukesh Ambani is the richest man not only in India but he’s among the Richie rich of the world too. Don't take us wrong, if we said Isha Ambani wedding cost could be a lifetime earning for some of you. Moreover it is being speculated that the Ambanis spent a whopping $100 crores on their daughter’s marriage.
According to report the entire wedding cost is said to be around Rs 110 Crores which is still big amount for wedding. Hence it seems like a fancy price for the general masses but let us tell you this is merely an estimate. Reports added that Mukesh Ambani is all set to throw a grand reception on Friday at Jio Gardens, Mumbai and Bollywood celebrities, sports personalities, and industrialists are expected to mark their attendance.
House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump According to sources US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said that the House of Representatives does not plan at this time to hold a full vote to authorize an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump, while House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff pointed to information gathered in witness testimony despite a 'complete effort by the administration to stonewall' the probe.
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan