Accordingly there were several fat weddings this year in India Deepika-Ranveer, Priyanka-Nick Jonas, Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja. Presently one of the most talked about and undoubtedly the one which takes the cake is that of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal. Meanwhile she is the only daughter of business tycoon and India’s richest man Mukesh Ambani. Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal tied the knot in a lavish but traditional ceremony at the Ambani resident Antilia in Mumbai.
Furthermore reports doing the rounds suggest that Bollywood biggies who shook a leg at the wedding will be paid a whopping amount. Meanwhile each superstar who danced at the sangeet was paid a hefty price for making their presence felt at the celebrations. Reportedly Mukesh Ambani is the richest man not only in India but he’s among the Richie rich of the world too. Don't take us wrong, if we said Isha Ambani wedding cost could be a lifetime earning for some of you. Moreover it is being speculated that the Ambanis spent a whopping $100 crores on their daughter’s marriage.
According to report the entire wedding cost is said to be around Rs 110 Crores which is still big amount for wedding. Hence it seems like a fancy price for the general masses but let us tell you this is merely an estimate. Reports added that Mukesh Ambani is all set to throw a grand reception on Friday at Jio Gardens, Mumbai and Bollywood celebrities, sports personalities, and industrialists are expected to mark their attendance.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls