According to sources as per the Tweet Volume, there were more than 70 lakh Tweets between October 1 and December 12 and it will continue to rise till the swearing- in ceremonies of the all the five state Chief Ministers are complete. Meanwhile with respect to the Telangana Elections 2018, the hashtag #TelanganaElections2018 was used and the top mentioned candidates were TRS supreme and Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekar Rao's son K T Rama Rao, followed by AIMIM leader and Member of Parliament from Hyderabad Asaduddin Owaisi.
Accordingly KTR is known to have helped many people whenever someone in need reaches out to him on the micro-blogging site. Furthermore at the time Telangana Elections results were heading in favor of the TRS party, he changed his profile picture with that of him aiming a rifle which appealed to his followers.
Asaduddin Owaisi is second in the list of top 4 mentioned candidates on Twitter, which he used extensively during the campaign time. Moreover TPCC Chief Uttam Kumar Reddy and BJP's Dr K Laxman Reddy were at number 3 and 4 respectively in the most mentioned list on Twitter. Reportedly Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi emerged as the top two mentioned leaders during the #AssemblyElections2018 conversations on Twitter.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism