New Delhi sources stated that BJP Friday demanded an apology from the Congress and its president Rahul Gandhi for levying allegations against Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the Rafael fighter jet deal, in which the Supreme Court has given the government a clean chit. Meanwhile the apex court dismissed all petitions seeking a direction to the CBI to register an FIR for alleged irregularities in the procurement of 36 Rafale fighter jets from France and said there was no occasion to doubt the decision-making process in the multi-billion dollar defense deal.
Furthermore welcoming the judgment, BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said,"Every deal is not Bofors deal." He said "It is the culture and tradition of Congress and its top leadership to mint money from such deals on the cost of country's national security". He added Rahul Gandhi and the Congress should apologize to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for making false allegations against him and questioning his credibility.
Moreover a bench headed by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi said there is a necessity for fighter aircraft and the country cannot remain without the jets. Further the CJI, who read out the judgment for the three-judge bench, said no reasons were found to interfere in the procurement process for the fighter jets. Reportedly the verdict was pronounced on a batch of pleas seeking a court monitored probe into deal.
Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter Reportedly the news that actor Vishal was going to get engaged to the daughter of a Hyderabad based businessman began doing the rounds last month. Meanwhile the actor himself, however, remained tight lipped about things, neither confirming nor denying the news. Furthermore putting the rumors to rest, actor Anisha Alla, who had appeared in films like Pelli Choopulu and Arjun Reddy
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found