Hyderabad sources reported that in a sudden development, Telangana Rashtra Samithi president and chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Friday appointed his son and Siricilla MLA KT Rama Rao as the working president of the party. Meanwhile it is for the first time in the 14 year history of the TRS that the post of working president has been created with KCR, who has been running the party single-handedly all this while.
Furthermore this step is believed to be among the one towards KCR handing over his baton to his son, while he will turn his focus on national politics. Reportedly the newly elected chief minister is planning to step up his efforts to form a third front of non-BJP, non-Congress regional parties before the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
The statement said "KCR has taken the responsibility to fulfill the election promises including completion of ongoing irrigation projects and he has decided to entrust the responsibility of running the party to his son KTR, who is his close confidant and the most efficient leader". It said “The party chief is confident that KTR’s visionary leadership, commitment and working style would help the party prosper and grow stronger".
PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the goal to make India a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019