According to sources it was stated that MIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi has taken a serious note of Chandrababu Naidu during his political campaign in Telangana against TRS and MIM. Meanwhile Owaisi has stated that Jagan is his friend and he would campaign for him in Andhra Pradesh. Accordingly Owaisi said Chandrababu Naidu would taste it soon and also said he would vigorously campaign in favor of Jagan in the areas where his community is densely populated.
Furthermore this is a day after KCR had stated that he would give a "return gift" to Chandrababu Naidu who had made a failing attempt in dethroning him. Further when responding to a media question, KTR said that it is too early and let's things settle down in Telangana. Moreover when responding to a question that when would he campaign in AP for Jagan, he said it would take some time and he would answer it later.
Presently after breaking up with BJP, Naidu is hoping that the votes of minority would come in handy for TDP in the forthcoming election. Reports stated that Owaisi's fresh challenge may put off Naidu's plans.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue