Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran has said that Senthil Balaji is his younger brother and wished him good luck. Senthil Balaji has created a new wave in Tamilnadu political arena. Former minister Senthil Balaji has now made it official that he's joining DMK.
After Senthil Balaji joining DMK, yesterday Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran has met the press and interacted. He said that he knows Senthil Balaji since 2006 and that he knows him well and was in a good rapport with him till last 4 months. However he had said that he will not be active in the coming months, recently.
After that he had reduced talking to him and didn't attend Jayalalitha memorial function and sent relief materials for Gaja cyclone. Now he's joined DMK but still he'll be my brother, and let him be happy wherever he's, said Dinakaran.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam