The BJP party has now started pressuring that Congress president Rahul Gandhi must seek an apology to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi for accusing him in the Rafael jets purchase deal. Congress president Rahul Gandhi has been accusing that there's a lot of money and bribe involved in the purchase of 36 Rafael jets from France, for a long time.
Following this petitions were filed in Supreme Court to inquire and find out by investigating. After all rounds of investigation, today the bench headed by Justice Ranjan Gogoi pronounced the Verdict on this case.
The bench declared that after all the investigation it had been found that there's no corruption or scam involved in Rafael jets purchase and there's no evidence or motivation and hence dismissed the plea. With this setback for Congress now BJP is demanding Congress president Rahul Gandhi to seek apology for accusing Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules