The BJP party has now started pressuring that Congress president Rahul Gandhi must seek an apology to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi for accusing him in the Rafael jets purchase deal. Congress president Rahul Gandhi has been accusing that there's a lot of money and bribe involved in the purchase of 36 Rafael jets from France, for a long time.
Following this petitions were filed in Supreme Court to inquire and find out by investigating. After all rounds of investigation, today the bench headed by Justice Ranjan Gogoi pronounced the Verdict on this case.
The bench declared that after all the investigation it had been found that there's no corruption or scam involved in Rafael jets purchase and there's no evidence or motivation and hence dismissed the plea. With this setback for Congress now BJP is demanding Congress president Rahul Gandhi to seek apology for accusing Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights