With the mounting pressure in BJP to retain higher caste votes, there are plans and discussions within the BJP circle to make strategies to retain their votes so that they won't lose in the upcoming 2019 elections. With the election results of 5 states that were announced recently for Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan ,Telangana and Mizoram there's a huge unrest in BJP as they lost to Congress in a bad manner losing their stronghold in what's seen as a precursor to the 2019 elections.
While there are various reasons like demonetization, anger of people on state governments being cited as the reason, BJP inside sources think that the major reason behind this happens to be the law for downtrodden and weaker sections of society.
Hence BJP is planning to please higher caste people and target their votes by creating job opportunities and lots of schemes for them to retain their votes for 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism