Accordingly TRS party has witnessed a landslide victory but in few constituencies, their candidates won with slight majority. Meanwhile after analysis, TRS leaders have come to a conclusion that 'TRUCK' symbol has killed many candidates chances and also brought down their majority. Furthermore this 'TRUCK' symbol belongs to All India Forward Bloc party (ALFB) and at several constituencies, their candidates stood in third position pushing BJP and other noted parties behind.
Furthermore former chief whip Koppula Eshwar won with a slight majority of 441 votes from Dharmapuri. Further in every round of counting, ALFB candidate got a minimum of 1000 votes and so Eshwar was trailing till eighth round and he breathed easy in the final round and ALFB candidate got over 12,000 votes here.
Moreover in Nikerakal constituency, ALFB candidate got over 10,000 votes and stood in third position. His name is known only a few and but the votes he got is quite shocking. Reportedly they opined that many voters who are less educated and have poor eye sight got confused with 'CAR' and 'TRUCK' symbols. Furthermore as it is listed on the bottom of the EVM, voters did vote for 'TRUCK.' Earlier in 2014, it was the three-wheeler 'AUTO' symbol that troubled many candidates and now it is a 'TRUCK.'
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls