Accordingly TRS party has witnessed a landslide victory but in few constituencies, their candidates won with slight majority. Meanwhile after analysis, TRS leaders have come to a conclusion that 'TRUCK' symbol has killed many candidates chances and also brought down their majority. Furthermore this 'TRUCK' symbol belongs to All India Forward Bloc party (ALFB) and at several constituencies, their candidates stood in third position pushing BJP and other noted parties behind.
Furthermore former chief whip Koppula Eshwar won with a slight majority of 441 votes from Dharmapuri. Further in every round of counting, ALFB candidate got a minimum of 1000 votes and so Eshwar was trailing till eighth round and he breathed easy in the final round and ALFB candidate got over 12,000 votes here.
Moreover in Nikerakal constituency, ALFB candidate got over 10,000 votes and stood in third position. His name is known only a few and but the votes he got is quite shocking. Reportedly they opined that many voters who are less educated and have poor eye sight got confused with 'CAR' and 'TRUCK' symbols. Furthermore as it is listed on the bottom of the EVM, voters did vote for 'TRUCK.' Earlier in 2014, it was the three-wheeler 'AUTO' symbol that troubled many candidates and now it is a 'TRUCK.'
Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections? According to sources with the Election Commission announcing the election dates for poll-bound Haryana Assembly, which is scheduled to be held in a single phase on October 21, the poll body is gearing up to conduct the electoral exercise in a democratic set up and the present term of the Haryana Assembly will end on 2 November
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue