Accordingly TRS party has witnessed a landslide victory but in few constituencies, their candidates won with slight majority. Meanwhile after analysis, TRS leaders have come to a conclusion that 'TRUCK' symbol has killed many candidates chances and also brought down their majority. Furthermore this 'TRUCK' symbol belongs to All India Forward Bloc party (ALFB) and at several constituencies, their candidates stood in third position pushing BJP and other noted parties behind.
Furthermore former chief whip Koppula Eshwar won with a slight majority of 441 votes from Dharmapuri. Further in every round of counting, ALFB candidate got a minimum of 1000 votes and so Eshwar was trailing till eighth round and he breathed easy in the final round and ALFB candidate got over 12,000 votes here.
Moreover in Nikerakal constituency, ALFB candidate got over 10,000 votes and stood in third position. His name is known only a few and but the votes he got is quite shocking. Reportedly they opined that many voters who are less educated and have poor eye sight got confused with 'CAR' and 'TRUCK' symbols. Furthermore as it is listed on the bottom of the EVM, voters did vote for 'TRUCK.' Earlier in 2014, it was the three-wheeler 'AUTO' symbol that troubled many candidates and now it is a 'TRUCK.'
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?