According to sources TRS Supremo K Chandrashekar Rao, who was elected for a second consecutive term as the chief minister of Telangana chose his son K Taraka Rama Rao as the working president of his party. Meanwhile in an announcement made a day after KCR took oath as the second chief minister of the youngest Indian state, he declared KTR as the TRS working president and the party workers, leaders flocked Pragathi Bhavan to congratulate the new working president.
Furthermore on the
other hand, KTR's timeline was flooded with messages and among those to wish
him were Siddipet MLA T Harish Rao and AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi. Accordingly
it is worth mentioning here that Harish Rao won Siddipet sixth time in a row in
the recently conducted Assembly polls and hence this new move by the Telangana
Chief Minister is seen as an indication that he wants to focus on national
Moreover on the other hand, political observers and even those close to the family know that it was Harish Rao who worked relentlessly to bring the party back to power given that there was uncertainty over the fortunes of the party. Besides, political circles are abuzz with news that Harish Rao could settle for the Irrigation portfolio this time around too and not openly revolt against his uncle.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam