According to sources TRS Supremo K Chandrashekar Rao, who was elected for a second consecutive term as the chief minister of Telangana chose his son K Taraka Rama Rao as the working president of his party. Meanwhile in an announcement made a day after KCR took oath as the second chief minister of the youngest Indian state, he declared KTR as the TRS working president and the party workers, leaders flocked Pragathi Bhavan to congratulate the new working president.
Furthermore on the
other hand, KTR's timeline was flooded with messages and among those to wish
him were Siddipet MLA T Harish Rao and AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi. Accordingly
it is worth mentioning here that Harish Rao won Siddipet sixth time in a row in
the recently conducted Assembly polls and hence this new move by the Telangana
Chief Minister is seen as an indication that he wants to focus on national
Moreover on the other hand, political observers and even those close to the family know that it was Harish Rao who worked relentlessly to bring the party back to power given that there was uncertainty over the fortunes of the party. Besides, political circles are abuzz with news that Harish Rao could settle for the Irrigation portfolio this time around too and not openly revolt against his uncle.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules