Amaravathi sources made a statement that Arogyasri services in Andhra Pradesh will come to a grinding halt from Monday, as a result of non-payment of bills to corporate hospitals by the state government. Meanwhile the Andhra Pradesh government has imposed a slew of conditions for medical treatment to be provided, as a result of which patients find themselves at the receiving end of healthcare in the state.
As per report an association of hospital managements made it clear that Arogyasri will not be provided unless all their dues are cleared. Furthermore Association president Muralikrishna stated that the AP government had failed to clear arrears of 450 hospitals in the state amounting to Rs.500 crores.
Moreover he pointed out that 80,000 claims related to healthcare were pending with the Arogyasri Trust. Reports added he criticized in strong terms the negligence of the Chandrababu Naidu when it comes to public health.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue