Accordingly basking in the limelight of TRS' victory in Telangana, AIMIM Chief Asaduddin Owaisi's video throwing a challenge to TDP Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu is going viral on social media. Meanwhile when speaking at a public meeting, in the video, Asaduddin said: 'Aur Mr. Chandrudu, tumarku bhool gaya tha main (I had forgotten about you). Chandrudu, I am coming to Andhra Pradesh. Taiyyar ho jao. (Get ready). Tum Malakpet aaye the na...ab dekho (You have campaigned in our Malakpet, now wait and watch).'
Furthermore going by his statements in the video, it is clear that even Asaduddin is upset with TDP Chief's campaigning in his adda (Malakpet and) Telangana and is maintaining the same rhetoric that his friend and ally TRS Chief K. Chandrasekhar Rao does. Reportedly however, one cannot ignore that the traits of the Muslims in Hyderabad who support the AIMIM are much different from those living and hailing from Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover this political tussle between the TDP and all other parties is getting serious as the AP assembly elections approach and let us hope that there will not be any communal divide among voters despite their varied choices.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism