Kakinada sources stated that the cyclonic storm ‘PHETHAI’ is moving further north-northwestwards with a speed of 16 kmph during past 06 hours and is lay centered at 410 km east-southeast of Chennai (Tamilnadu), 530 km south-southeast of Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh) and 560 km south-southeast Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh). Meanwhile it is very likely to intensify further into a Severe Cyclonic Storm during next 24 hours and cross Andhra Pradesh coast around Kakinada by 17 December afternoon. Rains have started lashing places in East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna districts.
Furthermore due to unfavorable environmental conditions, it is likely to weaken slightly before landfall and cross coast as a cyclonic storm. Reportedly MET department officials have informed the government that the cyclone could likely damage places in East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Prakasam, Guntur, and Visakhapatnam and low lying areas near the sea are likely to get inundated. District officials are taking measures for rescuing people and animals.
Moreover permanent and temporary shelters have been kept ready for shifting the people evacuated from the low lying areas in coastal villages. NDRF, SDRF, fire service personnel, Navy, Coast Guard are all on standby and the fisherman has been warned not to venture out in the seas.
100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency Hyderabad sources reported that in a bid to highlight their problems, about 100 turmeric farmers 50 each from Telangana and Tamilnadu, are planning to file nominations as independents from the Varanasi constituency, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking re-election.
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!