It has been said that Piety cyclone which has been stationed near Chennai will cross the sea, near Andhra Pradesh today noon. It has been expected that there will be heavy winds, at the speed of 50-60 kilometers per hour. A pressure area formed in the Bay of Bengal has turned out into a cyclone, and this was named as Piety.
It has been stationed at a distance of 410 kilometers southeast of Chennai. Following this, the fishermen were warned not to venture into Central west Bay of Bengal area, and south western area for fishing. Besides, mild to heavy rainfalls are expected. In such a scenario, in Chennai's Kasimedu, Thiruvotriyur, Ennore areas, there were rains, and in areas like Kasimedu and Ennore the sea has been fierce.
With Piety cyclone crossing sea between Masulipatnam and Kakinada near Andhra tomorrow noon, the defense forces and national disaster management teams are kept at high alert to give protection to people.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam