It has been said that Piety cyclone which has been stationed near Chennai will cross the sea, near Andhra Pradesh today noon. It has been expected that there will be heavy winds, at the speed of 50-60 kilometers per hour. A pressure area formed in the Bay of Bengal has turned out into a cyclone, and this was named as Piety.
It has been stationed at a distance of 410 kilometers southeast of Chennai. Following this, the fishermen were warned not to venture into Central west Bay of Bengal area, and south western area for fishing. Besides, mild to heavy rainfalls are expected. In such a scenario, in Chennai's Kasimedu, Thiruvotriyur, Ennore areas, there were rains, and in areas like Kasimedu and Ennore the sea has been fierce.
With Piety cyclone crossing sea between Masulipatnam and Kakinada near Andhra tomorrow noon, the defense forces and national disaster management teams are kept at high alert to give protection to people.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?