DMK treasurer Duraimurugan has said that, Rahul gandhi will get the posts whenever he makes a visit to Chennai, and made the whole stage filled with hearty smiles. Following the unveiling of Kalaignar M Karunanidhi's statue, a grand meeting was planned at the Channai Royaetta YMCA grounds, and this event was attended by the leader of united progressive alliance, Sonia Gandhi, Congress president Rahul Gandhi, Andhra Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, and Pondicherry Chief Minister Narayansamy.
The DMK treasurer Duraimurugan had given the welcome speech. When he spoke, "Stalin is like Sonia Gandhi's son and Sonia Gandhi is mighty against the ruling of BJP. Karunanidhi was the one who announced Indhra Gandhi as the first woman prime minister of India, and he was the one who appreciated Sonia's sacrifice of not wanting to be the PM.
It's a pleasure for DMK to be united with Congress, and Rahul has the potential to become the PM, and whenever he makes a visit to Chennai, automatically he will get the post, and that's the luck of Karunanidhi and Stalin, and I welcome you all" Said Duraimurugan.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam