Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) president and Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao's son, K T Rama Rao, took over as the party's working president on Monday. Meanwhile Rama Rao's appointment is being seen by many as a move anointing him as heir apparent to the party president.
Accordingly the 42 year old, known to be a suave and articulate leader, has been appointed as the working president as Chandrasekhar Rao would be focusing on national politics. Furthermore it was stated that Rama Rao who was the minister for IT, Industries and Municipal Administration in the previous government, has been elected from the Sircilla constituency in the December 7 Assembly elections.
Reportedly the TRS won 88 seats in the 119 member Assembly. Moreover Chandrasekhar Rao took over as the Chief Minister for a second straight term last Thursday.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls