Top industrialist and now accused in the bank scam, Vijay Mallya, has said that though he has announced that he is ready to repay the money he had got from the banks, they are keen on getting him arrested only, accusing the central government. Vijay Mallya, the top businessman associated with Kingfisher and United breweries had got loans of more than 9000 crores from Indian Public sector banks and without repaying the loans, he had escaped from India and currently he is in London.
The Indian government has been taking actions to get him back to India. Recently the hearing on this case had happened in Westminster court seeking extradition of Mallya, and the court had ordered his extradition to India.
In London, Mallya had recently given an interview, where he said that he is discussing on appealing against the extradition order, and that he had announced in 2016 itself that he is willing to repay, but irrespective of that the central government is keen on arresting me rather. Now, the fact that when people are expecting him to repay, the government wanting only to bring him back and not getting his money has raised new suspicions.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls