Top industrialist and now accused in the bank scam, Vijay Mallya, has said that though he has announced that he is ready to repay the money he had got from the banks, they are keen on getting him arrested only, accusing the central government. Vijay Mallya, the top businessman associated with Kingfisher and United breweries had got loans of more than 9000 crores from Indian Public sector banks and without repaying the loans, he had escaped from India and currently he is in London.
The Indian government has been taking actions to get him back to India. Recently the hearing on this case had happened in Westminster court seeking extradition of Mallya, and the court had ordered his extradition to India.
In London, Mallya had recently given an interview, where he said that he is discussing on appealing against the extradition order, and that he had announced in 2016 itself that he is willing to repay, but irrespective of that the central government is keen on arresting me rather. Now, the fact that when people are expecting him to repay, the government wanting only to bring him back and not getting his money has raised new suspicions.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?