As per report with just two weeks to go for the plastic ban in Tamilnadu to come into effect, a group of manufacturers have approached the Madras High Court, seeking an exemption for polypropylene bags. Meanwhile a division bench of Justice M M Sundresh and Justice Krishnan Ramasamy sought a reply from the Tamilnadu government on Monday. Reportedly a batch of petitions has been moved by polypropylene bag manufacturers, including the Tirupur based E Bags Export.
As per latest report the manufacturers of non-woven polypropylene bags have claimed that it is textile material and not plastic. Meanwhile they have reportedly been classified under the ‘green’ category for textile fabrics. Reportedly the petition states, “It is chemically inert/non-toxic, and its burning does not produce poisonous gases or pollutants. No waste is generated while manufacturing and this fabric’s weak chemical structure leads to easy breakdown of its molecular chain, thereby disintegrating on exposure to sunlight and rainfall in six months.”
Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) said "The government order bans all forms of plastics packaging including by small retail outlets, grocery shops, whereas the same is permitted for MNCs and FMCG companies, and this will hit the businesses of over 200,000 small vendors, hawkers, shops, hotels, restaurants, sweet shops, etc".
Miss India 2019 Winner is from Rajasthan According Miss India 2019 has been announced and the winner is Suman Rao, Miss India 2019 from the state Rajasthan. Previously Miss India 2018, Anukreethy Vas from Tamilnadu crowned her successor Suman Rao, Miss India 2019 in an emotional moment. Meanwhile last year's first runner up or Miss Grand India Meenakshi Chaudhary of Haryana also crowned her successor and so did
- PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?