Accordingly homegrown cab aggregator Ola will boost Vogo’s supply by investing in 100,000 scooters on the Vogo platform, worth $100 million. Reportedly Ola has also invested in Vogo as part of the company’s Series A fundraising which saw participation from Matrix Partners India and Stellaris Venture Partners. Vogo’s offerings will also be available for Ola’s 150mn+ customer base, directly from the Ola app soon.
Bhavish Aggarwal, Co-founder & CEO, Ola said in a statement “Ola is committed to building a robust mobility ecosystem in India, creating a deep impact on livelihoods and how citizens get around. Their investment in Vogo will help build a smart multi-modal network for first-last mile connectivity in the country. Vogo’s automated scooter-sharing platform, backed by Ola’s expertise in this space can help transform our cities and together, they are thrilled to be at the forefront of India’s rapidly growing micro-mobility market".
Moreover Vogo is a short commute, point-to-point dock less scooter sharing company, currently operational in Bengaluru and Hyderabad, and claims to have served over 20 million kilometers on its platform. Accordingly every Vogo scooter comes with an IoT device that allows the customer to access the key via OTP; this eliminates the need for human intervention and offers consumers a seamless experience.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism