The central government has given its approval for the AIIMS hospital in Madurai's Thoppur area. Following this, central ministers Pon Radhakrishnan and Nirmala Seetharaman have tweeted about this approval given. This AIIMS hospital will be constructed at Thoppur area of Madurai at a whopping 1264 crores budget.
Central minister Pon Radhakrishnan, in his tweet had expressed his happiness that the cabinet had cleared the setting up of AIIMS hospital in Madurai, and he went on to thank the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi for paying heed to the need of people of Tamilnadu, while also adding that it’s a day for celebration.
Defense minister Nirmala Seetaraman had tweeted, thanking PM Modi and minister for health and welfare, Jagat Prakash Nadda, for providing approval for the setting up of AIIMS hospital in TN. A 200 acre land has been selected for the setting up of the hospital, and Minister JP Nadda had tweeted that this will not just transform medical education and training, but also provides employment opportunities, and meet shortfall of healthcare professionals.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue