TTV Dinakaran has given explanation on why he had met Sasikala, who is jailed in Bengaluru. Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam leader TTV Dinakaran, along with few key members of his party, had yesterday met Sasikala, who is imprisoned in Bengaluru prison. They had a discussion lasting around 20 minutes.
This meeting has held exactly after minister Senthil Balaji had quit from Amma Makkal Munnetra kazhagam and joined DMK. In this scenario, the AMMK leader TTV Dinakaran met the press and explained on why he had met Sasikala and what the discussion was about. Meeting the press, he said, "Seeing my growth, everyone fears, not just the ruling party, but even the opposition parties fear me.
There's no displeasure existing in Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam, and with the exit of few members from AMMK, there's no loss for the party. With several members exiting party, nothing will happen to it, and since we did not meet Sasikala for 6 months, today we came to meet her, and as we wished to meet her we came, and no other reason. The rumors that daily 1000 or 2000 people leave AMMK is a farce, and there are 1 crore members in our party" said Dinakaran.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls