TTV Dinakaran has given explanation on why he had met Sasikala, who is jailed in Bengaluru. Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam leader TTV Dinakaran, along with few key members of his party, had yesterday met Sasikala, who is imprisoned in Bengaluru prison. They had a discussion lasting around 20 minutes.
This meeting has held exactly after minister Senthil Balaji had quit from Amma Makkal Munnetra kazhagam and joined DMK. In this scenario, the AMMK leader TTV Dinakaran met the press and explained on why he had met Sasikala and what the discussion was about. Meeting the press, he said, "Seeing my growth, everyone fears, not just the ruling party, but even the opposition parties fear me.
There's no displeasure existing in Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam, and with the exit of few members from AMMK, there's no loss for the party. With several members exiting party, nothing will happen to it, and since we did not meet Sasikala for 6 months, today we came to meet her, and as we wished to meet her we came, and no other reason. The rumors that daily 1000 or 2000 people leave AMMK is a farce, and there are 1 crore members in our party" said Dinakaran.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?