Reports stated it's been two years since the death of former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha, but it now seems that an outstanding amount of Rs 44 lakh is still pending to the Apollo Hospital in Chennai. Even though the AIADMK has claimed that around Rs 6 crore was paid with funds from its treasury, a new submission from the hospital to the Arumughasamy commission says the bill hasn't been settled fully.
As per report summary submitted by the hospital, the total cost of the treatment and other services is Rs 6.86 crore, but so far only Rs 6.41 crore has been paid, and an outstanding amount of Rs 44 lakh is pending. Meanwhile the bill for health care services alone is Rs 1.92 crore and of this, the hospital has charged a consultation fee of Rs 71 lakh. Usage of equipment, such as ventilators, infusion pump and syringe pump has been billed at Rs 7.10 lakh, while medicines from the ward pharmacy cost Rs 38 lakh and the room has been billed at Rs 24 lakh.
Moreover when TNM contacted the AIADMK over the pending payment, sources stated that they were unaware that any amount was yet to be paid. Previously in June last year, Vaigaichelvan of the AIADMK had stated, “We decided not to use the peoples’ tax money but to pay it from the party treasury. We have settled our Amma’s medical bills in full and paid Rs 6 crore to Apollo hospitals by way of cheque.”
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam