According to sources although YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has been backing TRS in Telangana longtime from now, he has never opened up about his bond with KCR owing to his party's political future in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile Jagan Mohan Reddy has always maintained a secret-pact with KCR and this has come out in the open during the Telangana elections where YSRCP has not contested but indirectly supported TRS.
Furthermore as TRS stormed to power with a landslide victory, equations seem to be changing. Reportedly as KCR and Owaisi have announced their support to YS Jagan in Andhra Pradesh and stated that they would do their best for Jagan's win, Jagan is now set to meet KCR, KTR and Owaisi. Futher as KCR called for a non-Congress and non-BJP front nationally, Jagan wants to meet KCR and announce his support to the front. But internal strategy of Jagan is to cash in on KCR's success in Telangana.
Moreover though KCR has been claiming of having an image in Andhra, the reality is that people of Andhra Pradesh hate KCR for his derogatory comments on them. People's memory might be short, but the wounds KCR made in Andhra and Rayalaseema people's hearts are still fresh. Reports added that in this backdrop, Jagan wants to meet KCR and Owaisi isn't a wise one.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls