Hyderabad sources reported that AIMIM president and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi is all set to propose amendments to the revised Triple Talaq Bill which was introduced in the Lok Sabha to replace an ordinance issued in September. Earlier at the time of debate on the revised The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Bill, 2018 in Lok Sabha, Owaisi can be seen expressing his views on the Bill and pushing forward his viewpoint.
Meanwhile it is said that Owaisi, who himself is a barrister, has already discussed the provisions of the Ordinance with Constitutional experts, legal professional experts and also Islamic theologians and key members of the All India Muslim Law Board. Owaisi took to Twitter expressing his intention to put forward his views and proposals for amendments in the proposed Bill. Furthermore he slammed Prime Minister Narendra Modi.He said that, “Continuing his longstanding tradition of terrible lawmaking, Modi has introduced a ‘revised’ Triple Talaq Bill that is discriminatory and anti-women".
Moreover according to him, in Islam, marriage is a civil contract and bringing in penal provisions is wrong. There are also chances that he may raise the issue of abandoned Hindu Women during the debate on Triple Talaq in the Lok Sabha.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam