Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran has said that following the complaints that there were scams in the relief material distribution for people affected by the deadly Gaja Cyclone, an investigation is needed in the issue. Due to the recent Gaja cyclone, Tamilnadu was severely impacted, especially with the delta areas totally losing their livelihood, homes, lands, trees and properties, and after this, people from across the world started sending relief materials to the affected people.
The TN govt also gave relief materials to the people affected , and they gave 27 different relief materials, and it has been said that in this, there was a malpractice that had happened.
Now, AMMK chief TTV Dinakaran has requested to investigate into this scam and find the truth, and he said that he had met the delta area people for 11 days and consoled them and gave relief materials, while the govt has been cheating right from the start, and hence an investigation must be made into the relief material supply issue, said Dinkaran.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20