Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran has said that following the complaints that there were scams in the relief material distribution for people affected by the deadly Gaja Cyclone, an investigation is needed in the issue. Due to the recent Gaja cyclone, Tamilnadu was severely impacted, especially with the delta areas totally losing their livelihood, homes, lands, trees and properties, and after this, people from across the world started sending relief materials to the affected people.
The TN govt also gave relief materials to the people affected , and they gave 27 different relief materials, and it has been said that in this, there was a malpractice that had happened.
Now, AMMK chief TTV Dinakaran has requested to investigate into this scam and find the truth, and he said that he had met the delta area people for 11 days and consoled them and gave relief materials, while the govt has been cheating right from the start, and hence an investigation must be made into the relief material supply issue, said Dinkaran.
Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65% New Delhi sources stated that Telecom operator Reliance Jio reported a jump of 65% in its net profit to Rs 831 crore during the December 2018 quarter, mainly on account of a rise in customer base. Meanwhile the company had recorded a net profit of Rs 681 crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?