Deputy Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, O.Panneerselvam's brother O Raja has been dismissed from AIADMK. O.Raja is one of the four brothers of ADMK member and deputy chief minister O.Panneerselvam. He has been very popular in Theni aream and with the help of OPS influence and power itself he had become the Periyakulam leader.
Already there were many complaints against him, and he was arrested earlier in connection with the murder of temple priest Nagamuthu, and was investigated as well. Besides this, there are other accusations on him like blackmailing officers, illegal sand quarrying, and many other crimes, and most of the times, his name will be embroiled in some controversy or the other.
In such a scenario, the decision was made to dismiss O.Raja from the ADMK Party, and this announcement was made by CM Edappadi Palanisamy and Deputy CM O.Panneerselvam together, and it was cited that since O.Raja had been spoiling the reputation of ADMK party, the decision was taken. It must be noted that only by today morning he was appointed as the leader of Madurai district milk cooperative society, and by evening he has been dismissed from ADMK.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam