Mumbai sources made a statement that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Amit Shah on Wednesday categorically denied any leadership change and said that the ruling NDA will contest the 2019 elections under Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Shah said "No question of leadership change. TheNDA will contest the 2019 elections under the leadership of Modiji," when speaking at the 'Surging India' "Republic TV" summit.
Shah shot back to a query by Republic TV head Arnab Goswami that "In 2014, the BJP had government in six states, now we have it in 16 states. So tell me who will win?". Furthermore as per report he added that state and central elections are fought on different issues and "the 2019 elections shall be fought on India."
Moreover Shah's statement assumes significance after a prominent Maharashtra farmers' leader, the Vasantrao Naik Sheti Swavalamban Mission (VNSSM) Chairman Kishore Tiwari wrote to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat and general secretary Bhaiyyaji Suresh Joshi, demanding immediate replacement of an "arrogant" Modi with the "gentle" Nitin Gadkari if the BJP wants to win the next elections.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism