Sources from Chennai stated that the Tamilnadu Film Producers’ Council (TFPC) offices in Yogambal Street in T Nagar and Anna Salai in Chennai witnessed high drama on Wednesday as a group of 300 film producers locked the offices demanding TFPC President Vishal’s resignation. Meanwhile the group of producers alleged that Vishal was involved in a lot of criminal activities being a part of the council and demanded he hand over the accounts of the council and resign.
Furthermore when speaking to reporters at the Anna Salai office of the TFPC, producer AL Azhagappan said that no general committee meeting had been convened after Vishal assumed office. He claimed “When he became the president, Vishal promised certain things to the members of TFPC. Those promises have not been fulfilled. He has also engaged in a lot of criminal activities". Accordingly the producers also alleged that after Gnanavel Raja resigned as the secretary, the council did not call for an Executive Committee meeting to nominate a replacement and instead nominated Kathiresan in his place without consulting with others.
Meanwhile they reiterated their allegations that both the vice presidents, actor Prakash Raj and director Gautham Vasudev Menon do not attend TFPC meetings. Moreover when asked about the allegations that Vishal was taking decisions without the required nod from the general committee, Gnanavel Raja denied to comment on it saying he was not aware of the specific matter.
AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding Reportedly speaking first Chandrababu Naidu said "YSRCP Government's decisions are favoring the Telangana state. After them coming into power, the worth of lands witnessed a rock bottom and farmers are worried that their valuable contribution is going waste. Previously when YSRCP was in opposition, they provoked the farmers, set their farms on fire and even encouraged few farmers to write to World Bank against Amaravati. Apparently our government did not do any corruption
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights
- Historic Bills in Andhra Pradesh Assembly, Jagan's Masterstroke