According to sources the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) on Wednesday launched the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) carrying the GSAT-7A satellite for the Indian Air Force (IAF) from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) in Andhra Pradesh’s Sriharikota on Wednesday at 4.10 pm. Meanwhile GSLV-F11 successfully injected the 2,250-kg GSAT-7A into a Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit (GTO), just over 19 minutes after the lift-off.
As per report the satellite will be placed in its final Geostationary Orbit (GEO) using the on-board propulsion system. It will take a few days after separation from the launcher to reach its orbital slot. Furthermore the satellite, with a maximum life of eight years, has been built to provide communication capability to the IAF in Ku-band over the Indian region. GSAT-7A is the 35th Indian Communication satellite built by ISRO. GSAT-7A Spacecraft is configured on ISRO’s standard I-2000 Kg (I-2K) Bus. The Satellite is built to provide communication capability to the users in Ku-band over the Indian region.
Reportedly GSLV–F11 is ISRO’s fourth generation launch vehicle with three stages. Hence the four liquid strap-ons and a solid rocket motor at the core form the first stage and the second stage is equipped with a high thrust engine using liquid fuel. Moreover the Cryogenic Upper Stage forms the third and final stage of the vehicle.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism