London sources reported that people going to Gatwick to travel or to meet relatives during the main holiday season have been advised to check the status of their flight first. As per report passengers, who faced delays and diversions after the devices were seen near a runway, were warned disruption could continue into Thursday. Meanwhile the airport said airlines were "working to provide affected passengers with hotel accommodation" or provide alternative travel options.
Reportedly those due to depart on Wednesday said planes were left stuck on the Tarmac, while inbound flights were diverted. Furthermore on social media, passengers spoke of flights being diverted to other UK airports, including London Heathrow, Luton and Manchester. Accordingly a spokesman said the airport would update passengers once there had been "suitable reassurance that is it appropriate to re-open the runway".
Accordingly the drones were first seen around 9 p.m. on Wednesday, followed by "multiple reports" of sightings. Reports added it is illegal to fly a drone within 1km of an airport or airfield boundary flying above 400ft increases the risk of collision with manned aircraft which is a criminal offence and can invite a sentence of five years in jail.
100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency Hyderabad sources reported that in a bid to highlight their problems, about 100 turmeric farmers 50 each from Telangana and Tamilnadu, are planning to file nominations as independents from the Varanasi constituency, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking re-election.
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!