New Delhi sources stated that Union Textiles Minister Smriti Irani said that Congress president Rahul Gandhi takes tuitions to dream and learn what to speak and what not to. Meanwhile when speaking to reporters Irani said, "Rahul takes tuition to dream and the current video shows that he doesn't trust his own words but he relies on others who teach him what to speak. It is a warning for the people of this country to know that he is not eligible for any electoral post."
Furthermore her statement comes after a video of Rahul Gandhi and Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia going viral on various social media platforms where one can see Rahul Gandhi addressing media along with various Congress leaders after the party announced the farm loans waivers in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile before Rahul Gandhi spoke, Scindia gave him advice stating that "you need to say what (PM) Modi (referring to waiving farmers loan)...could not do, she have done. And, don't ask questions."
Moreover talking about development works taken during the four and a half years long regime of Prime Minister Narendra Modi led Central government, Irani said "Under the leadership of Prime Minister Modi, whether it is the interest of the nation, farmers or common men, every sector has witnessed remarkable improvement." She said "In the 2019 Lok Sabha polls, the people will give blessings to the BJP after seeing the development under the BJP regime".
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam