According to sources from Hyderabad there are some similarities between the late Chief Minister and Telugu Desam founder president Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao, popularly known as NTR, and Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Meanwhile everyone knows that Mr Rao is the biggest fan of NTR; the CM has said this himself many times, and even named his son Taraka Rama Rao.
Previously NTR had a farmhouse at Gandipet and built his home Shanthi Kutiram there. Reports added that he would go there very often and took many important political and administrative decisions at the Gandipet Shanthi Kutiram. Presently Mr Rao also has a farm house, at Erravalli village in his home constituency of Gajwel and like NTR, he also loves to spend time there and takes important decisions from there, such as the decision to dissolve the state Assembly early.
Moreover as the Youth Congress president of Medak district, Mr Rao was a strong follower of Congress stalwart A. Madan Mohan. Futher after NTR launched the Telugu Desam in 1982, in undivided Andhra Pradesh, Mr Rao joined the party and was elected MLA several times and reportedly he was also a minister in the NTR Cabinet. Moreover two men have in common is a strong belief in astrology and Vastu. Finally NTR’s lucky number was 9 and Mr Rao’s lucky number is 6; the numbers appear similar when viewed from different angles.
Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65% New Delhi sources stated that Telecom operator Reliance Jio reported a jump of 65% in its net profit to Rs 831 crore during the December 2018 quarter, mainly on account of a rise in customer base. Meanwhile the company had recorded a net profit of Rs 681 crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?