According to sources a secret meeting is organized between Naga Babu, My Home chairman and KCR's close aide Jupally Rameswara Rao, KVP Ramachandra Rao, Jagan's right-hand man Vijay Sai Reddy. Menwhile the secret meeting said to have taken place at a retired IAS officer's guest house in Kompally and the serious meeting said to have lasted for 3 hours. Accordingly talk is that Naga Babu on behalf of Pawan Kalyan has demanded 25 Assembly seats and 4 MP seats for Janasena as a condition for a pre-poll alliance between YSRCP and Janasena.
Furthermore as Pawan is in the US, once he returns from the US, he would like to meet KCR and KTR on taking this forward. Earlier as KCR promised a 'Return Gift' to Chandrababu Naidu, it is rumored that he is planning to bring together both Pawan and Jagan against Naidu. Moreover even Vijay Sai Reddy is said to be taking Janasena's demands to YS Jagan and likely to take a decision soon. Also it is learnt that KCR had already informed Jagan about this and Jagan is also considering the proposal.
As per latest report it was stated that if Jagan-Pawan's pre-poll alliance takes place, certainly, this will be a big challenge for Naidu to take on united opposition. Reportedly as of now, this is the gossip doing the rounds in political circles.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism