There are inside sources revealing that Captain Vijayakanth's marriage hall might again be under the radar. Actor turned politician Vijayakanth owns a marriage hall named Andal Azhagar marriage hall located in Koyambedu.
Koyambedu has been prone to severe traffic jams always and hence to avoid this traffic jam, the then DMK govt, decided to construct a flyover, and hence found that Vijayakanth's marriage hall was an obstacle to it, following which they demolished a part of the marriage hall, and even then Vijayakanth was opposing the move, but DMK never listened.
He had even met Karunanidhi and gave an alternate plan but nothing worked. It was after this that he went against DMK, and now, again, with the Metro maintenance and extension activities going on , it has been rumored that yet again govt has decided to seize properties that affect the construction of metro and offer compensation, and hence yet again Vijayakanth marriage hall might be seized and given compensation. This has reportedly saddened Vijayakanth who only recently returned from US after treatment.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue