The whole of Vannarapettai has been in grief with the passing away of a doctor, fondly called as 5 rupees doctor. Jayachandran belonged to Kodaipattinam village in Kalpakkam, and belonged to an agricultural family, even for an emergency there was no hospital in the village, and hence people had to travel 30 kilometers to reach a hospital, and even for snake or scorpion bites, this was the situation.
To change this, Jayachandran studied well, and became a doctor, and decided to offer medical services for low cost. He opened a clinic in 1971, and he got only 2 rupees as fees from his patients, and then after some time he got 5 rupees.
For 41 years he had been doing this and became the god of the area, and was called as 5 rupees doctor. He had been helping many people, and had also written many books, and yesterday, he had passed away, due to health ailments, and he was 71.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules