A sub inspector who created a chaos by kissing a female cop has been slapped with a court case. Balasubramaniam is the sub inspector in Trichy's Somrasampettai police station, and he is 54 years old. On December 12, during the night duty routine, he had kissed a 34 year old police officer named Sasikala, and following this, Sasikala had informed another officer Kesaavan and the complaint went to SP office, besides, the CCTV footage was also sent to the SP office as evidence.
Following this, the video somehow turned viral, and due to this Balasubramaniam who troubled Sasikala with kisses was suspended.
He had said that he had been happy with Sasikala and kissed her with her consent and that both must be punished, and following this, investigation was made, and he cases have been filed under the act of stopping her from performing her duty, sexual harassment and blackmail.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi