Accordingly with Lok Janashakti Party's (LJP) demands for seat sharing in Bihar looks like the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) is in for more disappointment from its allies. With Telugu Desam Party, Rashtraiya Lok Samatha Party (RLSP) and Hindusthan Awam Morcha (HAM) walking out of the NDA, the newest party on the block is the LJP. Meanwhile the party's Parliamentary Board Chairman Chirag Paswan tweeted that "Following the exit of the TDP and RLSP, the NDA is passing through trying times. In view of this, it is imperative that the BJP addresses the concerns of those still in the alliance in a timely and respectable manner."
Furthermore when Bihar Chief Minister, Nitish Kumar's cabinet was constituted, the LJP, RLSP and Hindusthan Awam Morcha were part of it. Pashupati Paras of the LJP, adding that the party has given the BJP December 31st-ultimatum to announce the seat sharing said "Amit Shah should have discussed with all the NDA allies in Bihar before constituting the Cabinet. It looks like they don't want to respect our demands”.
Earlier in Maharashtra too, BJP's ally Shiv Sena also is not happy with the BJP's style of working. Moreover at several occasions, Shiva Sena Leaders have criticized the BJP government and its high-handedness. Further with just LJP being its ally from Bihar, BJP will have to re-think its strategies well before losing out on its crucial friends from other political parties
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue