Seoul sources reported that Kim Jong Un, a smoking pistol in his hand, looks down at the dead body of Donald Trump, sprawled on a red carpet next to a metal bag overflowing with US dollars. Meanwhile behind the North Korean leader glows a neon slogan saying "The show must go on!"
Furthermore the scene is part of an installation art exhibition in Seoul a satire of the diplomacy over the Korean peninsula that has become "a big political show featuring two of the world's biggest showmen." Reportedly the piece by South Korean artist Lim Young-sun marks the end of a whirlwind year on the flash point peninsula, during which Kim and Trump traded threats of war and personal attacks against each other before their dramatic, first summit in Singapore.
Moreover the colorful war of words between the leaders of the impoverished but nuclear armed North and the world's top superpower as well as their highly publicized summit in June dominated global headlines this year. Reportedly the work portrays a film set, with Kim and Trump as friends and quarreling over money and eventually Kim, angered by the high interest rates demanded by Trump, shoots the lender to death.
CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue According to sources probably for the first time after Telangana state formation, CM KCR has been cornered to the core and there is an all round attack on him like never before. Meanwhile even party's seniors and other leaders are in a fix over the growing dissent against the government. Furthermore even ministers and veterans of party disown the government's stand on RTC strike and this whole turmoil has snowballed into RTC Vs KCR instead of RTC Vs Government and instead
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case