According to sources with K.T. Rama Rao being sworn-in as the Working President of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS), the path to the helm has been cleared by his father and Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Meanwhile these indications may definitely have an impact on KCR's Cabinet as it will have KTR's chosen candidates. As per report K. Chandrasekhar Rao's meetings on irrigation projects and Mission Bhagiratha, soon after his swearing-in, have happened without Harish Rao, who was Irrigation Minister of Telangana in KCR's former Cabinet.
Meanwhile Harish Rao has been widely appreciated for his ardent work on Telangana's irrigation projects and has extensive knowledge of these projects. The meeting without Harish Rao has raised several eyebrows. Furthermore TRS sources say that, KCR is keen on retaining the irrigation portfolio while the Cabinet may be chosen by KCR's son, KTR. Recently KCR's visit to Kaleswaram on Tuesday which was cancelled due to bad weather also did not include Harish Rao. Reports indicate that there is a growing unrest among Harish Rao's followers as he is being sidelined by KCR's family, while they are just watching the developments taking place in the state after elections, even Harish Rao seems to have stunned by these happenings.
Moreover with such a treatment of Harish Rao by KCR's family, his followers are already crying foul over their leader getting a raw deal despite being the one with huge following. Reportedly these developments may prove costly for the TRS if Harish Rao chooses to part ways with his uncle.
Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections? According to sources with the Election Commission announcing the election dates for poll-bound Haryana Assembly, which is scheduled to be held in a single phase on October 21, the poll body is gearing up to conduct the electoral exercise in a democratic set up and the present term of the Haryana Assembly will end on 2 November
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue