According to sources with K.T. Rama Rao being sworn-in as the Working President of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS), the path to the helm has been cleared by his father and Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Meanwhile these indications may definitely have an impact on KCR's Cabinet as it will have KTR's chosen candidates. As per report K. Chandrasekhar Rao's meetings on irrigation projects and Mission Bhagiratha, soon after his swearing-in, have happened without Harish Rao, who was Irrigation Minister of Telangana in KCR's former Cabinet.
Meanwhile Harish Rao has been widely appreciated for his ardent work on Telangana's irrigation projects and has extensive knowledge of these projects. The meeting without Harish Rao has raised several eyebrows. Furthermore TRS sources say that, KCR is keen on retaining the irrigation portfolio while the Cabinet may be chosen by KCR's son, KTR. Recently KCR's visit to Kaleswaram on Tuesday which was cancelled due to bad weather also did not include Harish Rao. Reports indicate that there is a growing unrest among Harish Rao's followers as he is being sidelined by KCR's family, while they are just watching the developments taking place in the state after elections, even Harish Rao seems to have stunned by these happenings.
Moreover with such a treatment of Harish Rao by KCR's family, his followers are already crying foul over their leader getting a raw deal despite being the one with huge following. Reportedly these developments may prove costly for the TRS if Harish Rao chooses to part ways with his uncle.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?