According to sources with K.T. Rama Rao being sworn-in as the Working President of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS), the path to the helm has been cleared by his father and Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Meanwhile these indications may definitely have an impact on KCR's Cabinet as it will have KTR's chosen candidates. As per report K. Chandrasekhar Rao's meetings on irrigation projects and Mission Bhagiratha, soon after his swearing-in, have happened without Harish Rao, who was Irrigation Minister of Telangana in KCR's former Cabinet.
Meanwhile Harish Rao has been widely appreciated for his ardent work on Telangana's irrigation projects and has extensive knowledge of these projects. The meeting without Harish Rao has raised several eyebrows. Furthermore TRS sources say that, KCR is keen on retaining the irrigation portfolio while the Cabinet may be chosen by KCR's son, KTR. Recently KCR's visit to Kaleswaram on Tuesday which was cancelled due to bad weather also did not include Harish Rao. Reports indicate that there is a growing unrest among Harish Rao's followers as he is being sidelined by KCR's family, while they are just watching the developments taking place in the state after elections, even Harish Rao seems to have stunned by these happenings.
Moreover with such a treatment of Harish Rao by KCR's family, his followers are already crying foul over their leader getting a raw deal despite being the one with huge following. Reportedly these developments may prove costly for the TRS if Harish Rao chooses to part ways with his uncle.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls