Chennai sources stated that a day of high drama finally came to an end on Thursday night when revenue officials sealed the T Nagar office of Tamilnadu Film Producers Council (TFPC), hours after actor and President of the TFPC Vishal, was released from ‘preventive custody’ by the Chennai police. Meanwhile as the spat between the two factions of the Producers Council one led by actor Vishal and the other led by director Barathiraja came out in the open, a team led by Guindy Tahsildar Ramkumar sealed the premises on Thursday night.
Furthermore reports stated that the officials as saying that the building will be reopened once the issues in the council are settled. Accordingly the seal to the TFPC office came hours after Vishal was released by Chennai police after an 8 hour detention. When speaking to the media the actor said, “They have detained him under Section 145. He had signed and said that he do not accept his illegal detention and he always look up to the court. We will approach the court and get justice.
Moreover the faction opposed to Vishal claims that the actor did not deliver on his promises after his election as President last year. As per report they also claim a lack of transparency on the part of the actor, alleging that council funds have been swindled. Meanwhile led by director Barathiraja, BJP member S Ve Shekhar and AIADMK member JK Rithesh, this faction stated that now that the key has been handed over to the Registrar, he would intervene and investigate the matter further.
100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency Hyderabad sources reported that in a bid to highlight their problems, about 100 turmeric farmers 50 each from Telangana and Tamilnadu, are planning to file nominations as independents from the Varanasi constituency, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking re-election.
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!