Chennai sources stated that a day of high drama finally came to an end on Thursday night when revenue officials sealed the T Nagar office of Tamilnadu Film Producers Council (TFPC), hours after actor and President of the TFPC Vishal, was released from ‘preventive custody’ by the Chennai police. Meanwhile as the spat between the two factions of the Producers Council one led by actor Vishal and the other led by director Barathiraja came out in the open, a team led by Guindy Tahsildar Ramkumar sealed the premises on Thursday night.
Furthermore reports stated that the officials as saying that the building will be reopened once the issues in the council are settled. Accordingly the seal to the TFPC office came hours after Vishal was released by Chennai police after an 8 hour detention. When speaking to the media the actor said, “They have detained him under Section 145. He had signed and said that he do not accept his illegal detention and he always look up to the court. We will approach the court and get justice.
Moreover the faction opposed to Vishal claims that the actor did not deliver on his promises after his election as President last year. As per report they also claim a lack of transparency on the part of the actor, alleging that council funds have been swindled. Meanwhile led by director Barathiraja, BJP member S Ve Shekhar and AIADMK member JK Rithesh, this faction stated that now that the key has been handed over to the Registrar, he would intervene and investigate the matter further.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi