Yesterday, ended on a very low note for the Mumbai stock exchange, and hence lots of companies have been impacted. Due to the effects of changes in the international market, and due to the tax imposition rules brought in by the American Federal Reserve, the whole world had witnessed impacts in their respective stock exchanges, and Mumbai Stock exchange in particular faced huge troubles. BSE Sensex had a fall of 1.89% which amounts to a dip of 689.60 points, and ended at 35742.07 points, and Nifty had a 1.81% reduction leading to a low 10754 points.
Similarly all the other stock exchange parameters faced considerable dip, and with this, departments like Information Technology, Business, Telecom faced huge downfall, and Rupee also faced effects, as Indian rupee against US Dollar now amounts to 70.32.
However several companies faced some rise, like BPCL, Coal India, NTPC, Power grid, and Adani, Wipro, Indian Oil faced some rise. It has been expected that in the coming days, Mumbai Stock Exchange will witness even bigger fall.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules