Yesterday, ended on a very low note for the Mumbai stock exchange, and hence lots of companies have been impacted. Due to the effects of changes in the international market, and due to the tax imposition rules brought in by the American Federal Reserve, the whole world had witnessed impacts in their respective stock exchanges, and Mumbai Stock exchange in particular faced huge troubles. BSE Sensex had a fall of 1.89% which amounts to a dip of 689.60 points, and ended at 35742.07 points, and Nifty had a 1.81% reduction leading to a low 10754 points.
Similarly all the other stock exchange parameters faced considerable dip, and with this, departments like Information Technology, Business, Telecom faced huge downfall, and Rupee also faced effects, as Indian rupee against US Dollar now amounts to 70.32.
However several companies faced some rise, like BPCL, Coal India, NTPC, Power grid, and Adani, Wipro, Indian Oil faced some rise. It has been expected that in the coming days, Mumbai Stock Exchange will witness even bigger fall.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights