Of late, the tone of Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi leader TTV DInakaran has completely changed. He has recently said that the truths about the deputy chief minister of Tamilnadu, O.Panneerselvam and his family, will be out soon one by one.
For the past 2 days, various events have been happening in AMMK party one after the other, and one of the important events to happen in recent days was the dismissing of O.Panneerselvam's brother O.Raja from ADMK, and it has been said that it was because of Raja's connection with Dinakaran that he was removed from ADMK.
Besides, it has also been said that to display his anger on O.Panneerselvam, O.Raja might soon join AMMK, and after these developments, Dinakaran had met the press when he said that it is always ADMK which keeps inviting people to join back to ADMK, and now deputy CM has invited me, and from now on, everyday some information about O.Panneerselvam and his family will be revealed one by one. It must be noted that there has been displeasure in the party regarding O.Panneerselvam's son Ravindranath.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights